|Genre:||Science Fiction & Fantasy|
kemarin malam baru nonton TRANSFORMERS…
wooooowww…IT`S REALY COOL!!!…
(dibanding nonton harpot, untuk jajaran film yang di putar di bioskop kali ini,
mending film ini bangettt)
film ini keren dengan efek2 and animasi yang ok punya!
memang lebih bagus kalo di tonton di layar lebar
(di bioskop or minimal di tv plasma aquos yang ada di store hihihihi..)
tapi gw masih penasaran….
robot “destroyer”, yang bisa transform jadi pesawat (starscream),
setelah menyerang pesawat2 US army, trus kemana yach???
ga dicritin kalo dia hancur or gimana…
The film begins with the history of Cybertron’s destruction at the hands of Megatron, and his quest to obtain the Allspark. Megatron discovers the Allspark on Earth, but crash-lands in the Arctic Circle, becoming frozen in the ice. Captain Archibald Witwicky and his crew of explorers stumble upon Megatron’s body in 1897. Megatron’s navigational system is unintentionally activated, and Archibald’s eye glasses are imprinted with the coordinates to the Allspark’s location. Sector 7, a secret organization of the United States government, discovers the Allspark and builds the Hoover Dam around it to mask the energy signal. The still-frozen Megatron is moved into this facility, and is reverse engineered to further advance human technology.
In the present day, the rest of the Decepticons Blackout, Frenzy, Barricade, Starscream, Bonecrusher, and Devastator—have already landed on Earth and assumed the disguise of Earth vehicles-except Scorponok, who retains his scorpion-like alien form. Blackout and Scorponok attack a U.S. military base in Qatar in an effort to use the military database to discover the location of Megatron and the Allspark, but they do not succeed. A small group of survivors who survived the assault at the military base wander through the desert and are attacked by Scorponok.
The Autonomous Robotic Life Form (shortened to “Autobot”) known as Bumblebee is also on Earth, disguised as a 1977 Chevrolet Camaro, and looking for Sam Witwicky, the descendant of Captain Archibald Witwicky. As soon as he locates Sam, the two quickly begin to bond as Bumblebee helps Sam try and woo his crush, Mikaela Banes; Sam is unaware of the fact that Bumblebee is an alien, until he witnesses Bumblebee transform and send out a homing signal for the rest of the Autobots. After Blackout’s failure, Frenzy infiltrates Air Force One and discovers that Sam possesses the map, imprinted on Captain Witwicky’s glasses, that will lead the Decepticons to the Allspark. Frenzy and Barricade begin tracking Sam’s location.
Barricade confronts Sam, demanding Archibald’s glasses. Bumblebee, who is following Sam, transforms and battles Barricade. Mikaela, who is also following Sam, is caught in the crossfire, and leaves with Sam and Bumblebee to rendezvous with the rest of the Autobots. The Autobots—Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet—land on Earth and take on the forms of several Earth vehicles. Sam, Mikaela, and the Autobots return to Sam’s home to retrieve the glasses. Although the Autobots managed to get the glasses, agents from Sector 7 arrive to take Sam and Mikaela into custody. Bumblebee is also apprehended, against the pleas of Sam who assures the agents-to no avail-that he means them no harm.
Frenzy secretly accompanies the group to the Hoover Dam, and releases Megatron from suspended animation. Locating the Allspark, he sends out an alert to the rest of the Decepticons. Megatron escapes, and Sam convinces the Sector 7 agents to release Bumblebee so that he can get the Allspark to Optimus Prime. The Decepticons chase the Autobots, who now possess the Allspark, into a neighboring city. An ensuing battle results in casualties for both sides, ending with Sam killing Megatron and the Allspark when he holds the cube to Megatron’s chest. Optimus Prime mourns the loss of his comrade Jazz, who has been killed by Megatron. The remains of the Decepticons are cast into the Laurentian Abyss by the U.S. Armed Forces. With no other home to go to – Cybertron having been destroyed by Megatron – the Autobots decide to stay on Earth, and Optimus sends out a signal across space in an effort to locate any other surviving Autobots, while Sam and Mikaela begin a relationship. Starscream, one of the Decepticons that survived the battle, leaves Earth.
*) Autobots “the protect Transformers” =
– Optimus Prime (Peterbilt truck) : The wise and powerful Autobot leader who comes to protect humanity from the evil Decepticons.
He wields a cannon and a blade.
– Jazz (Modified Pontiac Solstice) : Optimus’ second-in-command, he is a small but acrobatic fighter, with magnetic hands.
He develops a fondness for human culture
– Bumblebee (Second/Fifth generation Chevrolet Camaro) : Bumblebee is an honest and friendly soldier who develops a friendship with Sam and Mikaela during his efforts to find the Allspark. He has difficulty speaking after his vocal processors were damaged in battle, and uses soundbites from radio broadcasts to communicate on Earth.
– Ironhead (GMC Topkick 6500 pick-up truck) : The tough, trigger-happy weapons specialist of the group, wielding enormous cannons on his arms.
He is an old friend of Optimus, and constantly threatens to use deadly force on terrestrial life forms, much to Optimus’s dismay.
– Ratchet (Search & Rescue Hummer H2) : The team’s medic and scientist.
He has enhanced senses, and has an axe and a saw.
*) “the destroyer” Transformers =
– Megatron :The brutal Decepticon leader who desires power over the Allspark. According to Peter Cullen, Optimus and Megatron are brothers, akin to the story of Cain and Abel. He crash-landed in the Arctic eons ago, and his frozen body is kept in storage by Sector 7. He wields a flail and his arms form a cannon.
– Starscream (F-22 Raptor) : Megatron’s second-in-command,
who is berated for failing him repeatedly.
-Barricade (Saleen-modified Ford Mustang police car): The Decepticon who locates Sam early on.
– Frenzy (GPX 2-speaker CD player, mobile phone): The smallest Decepticon, Frenzy attaches to Barricade. His main purpose is spying on humans, but he is still a ferocious fighter, shooting blades disguised as CDs from his chest.
– Bonecrusher (Buffalo H Mine-Protected vehicle): He attacks Optimus Prime during the highway chase.
– Blackout (MH-53 Pave Low III): He can fire electromagnetic pulses and wield his rotor blades as a weapon.
He carries Scorponok.
– Scorponok (mechanical scorpion): A minion of Blackout sent to hunt survivors of the attack on the U.S. military base in Qatar.
Resembling a scorpion, he is armed with a razor tipped tail and plasma cannon claws, and burrows in and out of the sand.
– Devastator (Modified M1A1 Abrams): He attacks the Autobots alongside Megatron and Starscream in the climactic battle.
He is referred to as Brawl for the toyline.
Also Known As: Transformers: Prime Directive
Production Status: Released
Genres: Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy and Adaptation
Running Time: 2 hrs. 20 min.
Release Date: July 3rd, 2007 (wide)
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action violence, brief sexual humor and language.
Distributors: di Bonaventura Pictures, Inc., Paramount Pictures
Production Co.: Angry Bulls Films, Hasbro, Inc.
Studios: DreamWorks SKG, Paramount Pictures
U.S. Box Office: $155,405,412
Filming Locations: Los Angeles, California USA
Produced in: United States
Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Anderson, Megan Fox, Tyrese Gibson
Directed by: Michael Bay
Produced by: Steven Spielberg, Brian Goldner, Michael Bay