…Deep meanings for a friendship…..
* Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods.
* A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
* I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss her.
* Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.
* When friendship disappears…..then there is a space left open to that awful loneliness of the outside world which is like the cold space between the planets.
* A friend loveth at all times. (Proverbs 17:17)
* Friendships are fragile things and require as much care in handling as any other fragile and precious thing.
* Love is only chatter, friends are all that matter.
* A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.